CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Photos mom sent to me May 14, 2008 - they just arrived.









The top photo my mother gave me years ago; Dad in Manilla - WWII. I love the photo' of dad and his 'tire' - one of his 'toys'....
Dad and his chickens - mom said Grandma Ann (dad's mother) was always so proud of the way my father would take good care of the laying hens - love his hat!
Dad, and his sisters - Aunt Betty
has the dark black beautiful hair; she died in a car accident at age 29.
Aunt Donna-Jean (Nonny) is standing in front; she lived in a nursing home for
years because of Alzheimer's Disease - her life was full, but not long.
Dad lost both of his sisters many years before he died in 1993 - we missed our
aunts as well; they were always laughing....

0 comments: