CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well I wasn't born when mom and dad used to dance to the ANNIVERSARY WALTZ...

...but I clearly remember one of the songs mom and dad loved was 'IF' - it was sung by the group called 'Bread', and Johnny Mathis recorded it before 'Bread' was a well-known group.
So, today I asked Diane if she'd add it to the music-list.
I hear Chris Botti's trumpet, and it's true - dad played as beautifully as he did.
Hey, now that 'Guitar Man', by Bread - that's great;
for our brother Ken
(his picture is at the bottom of the page along with one of the many guitars he custom-builds).
Thanks, Diane - it's 3,000 miles from Florida to Nevada,
but the I-net brings us together in seconds...appreciate you adding that music for mom and dad, because I know it's one of their favorites.
Love, Barb

0 comments: