CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today I got a lovely e-mail from a man who's ill with cancer...

This is one of my goofy 'cut-and-paste' efforts. I've been corresponding with this cancer patient; reading his heart-warming blog, as he now has a new 'fight'. He was a prize-fighter; he's young - he's trying to enjoy his latter days by touring across this great country of ours.
I thought about my own cancer experience; my mom's (this blog was started to give tribute to her). There are battles that are won; wars that are resolved - there are battles that don't end happily - I have no idea how this man's struggle will end, but he's doing it with great optimisim and gusto.
You might want to visit his site too. http://www.thejournalofaprizefighter.com/

0 comments: