CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another great talk with Breezy; the cellular phone is 'recharging'....


What fun it is to chat with mom; she's feeling so good - jabbering about 'things in life'.....

We talked about the Indians up near Mt. Pleasant carrying water - the fact Michigan residents want to 'buy water' from the Indians....

We talked about how all of us are going to have to 'buckle down' - be strong, and weather the current economy and other issues that are front-page news.

I told her I found the photo' of her that I took on her Las Vegas trip to see us - we talked about me driving her all over California; Nevada, and Arizona in our motor-home; just mom & me - delightful memories.

So, here's mom - in the sun; always with the sun on her face; a smile - and the wind blowing in her hair - that's 'Breezy'.

0 comments: