CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

'SEE, BRITT - TOLD YOU IF YOU POSTED FIRST, I'D BE 'ON TOP'......'GOTCHA'!!!


Boy, I was glad to find this bunch of pictures of me when I was only one month old! Geez, look at all those crazy hats Grandma Diane put on me - we don't even live where we have snow, and it's hardly ever cold!
I'm driving a car too - growing up tall, and still remembering your
great visit when you came to see us.
I also had a fun time at the reunion in Michigan, and I'm awfully glad you're feeling good again!
We sure miss Cincy, but I think maybe Jessi (you remember our parrot)
might say a few words - parrots live a very long time; just like
humans!
Got to head outside - it's a beautiful day.
I love you too, grandma - everyone does!
Justin.

0 comments: