CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

OH HOW THEY DANCED! IN FACT, THEY WENT DANCING THE NIGHT BEFORE I WAS BORN!


Aunt Betty; Uncle Maynard - Mom, Dad, and 'me' (inside mom), dancing on November 25 - and what a snow storm mom says it was.
They were coming home from the dance; Uncle Maynard had to apply the
brakes, and they slid hard! Mom slipped toward the floor - guess what, the
next day her labor pains started...I ruined her Thanksgiving dinner, but I think
dad did bring her dessert after I popped into the world on 4:40 p.m.
I saw my picture - tons of black hair all over my head; after seeing
these pictures, I guess you can see where I got all that hair! I think my
parents are so handsome together - always were.
We're digging for more photos, but they
didn't have too many taken because it was a lot harder to develop film and what
they did have, were ruined (most of them) some years
ago.

We'll just do the best we
can.............
Diane

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.