CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

JUST A 'SHOUT DOWN' FROM HEAVEN, GRANDMA MARIE!








As you know Grandma, I joined the 'heavenly ranks' a year or so ago. I remember when you used to cuddle me; it was a great life I had with Kevin!

I've been running around with Lady (your dog), since
she also joined Grandpa Vernon about the same time I did - we have great times
together.

I've bumped into Spot - your dog
on the old Climax farm; he's a 'hoot'.
I located Stubby; Diane's dog - Happy - your
dog, and the one Diane had (they get me confused because they both have the
same names).
Let's see, Duke and Baron - well they are 'big
ones' - and loving it up here!
Laddie filled me in on all the things that happened right after you moved to that farm in Fulton you loved so much.
In fact, Laddie even remembers following your tiny son around the yard; the one that plays that great guitar...

Oh yes, I got in touch with your friend, Mike - he's
doing great (misses Jack).

Grandpa Vernon is great; never got to meet him
because he left this world before I did - but, he somehow recognized me, so we've become buddies too.

I've been such a gad-about; found your mom and
dad; your grandparents, and your brother, Richard. Richard & Phyllis are so happy to be with David and Susan - it's just one big happy family where I am right now.

I could tell you a lot more, but I don't want to take up too much space. I sure love that music you've got playing - Kevin used to play lots of great music.

Then when I moved to be with Tom, Sandy, and the rest of their family, I heard even more good music.

So, you gotta know I'm really digging this web-page because it makes me remember what a great life I had with all of the family down 'on earth'.
...Anyway, wanted to say
hello;
signing off for now.

Love, "Cincy".....

0 comments: