CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

A few pictures from Breezy's (mom's) collection




Back when box cameras were all we could afford ($8.00 from Sears & Roebuck), this is the kind of photograph that was so typical - too bad we didn't have the money so we could have captured those happy times with much better quality. Sadly, they are such small photographs, the images aren't easily seen on this blog. Yet I know this: The people in this photograph who are looking at the pictures, recognize themselves - most have 'real copies' too (as I have).

While I'm thinking of it, the flowers that used to be on the right-hand side of this blog, have 'disappeared' - guess the web-site (Pyzan) that helped me create the initial blog have now abandoned their graphics, so I truly miss the bouquet that once appeared on this site to make it so beautifully 'summer' - mom does love her flowers...........

Guess I'll have to go looking for more flowers to post here and on the side-bar.



Happy Spring - it's the first day according to my calendar.

Diane

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping me with my efforts to find out more about the Van Vranken family.

I'm glad I came across your blog, and saw the name.

Take care. Dixie