CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Okay, mom told me I should talk nice and explain the problem...

You want an explanation as to why you might be having trouble seeing the pictures? Hearing the music? Well it's right below - nice and polite like mom said I should be.
I don't want anything 'negative' on my mom's blog, so I'll keep my reaction to my own troubles in getting this site to 'show and tell' the way I designed it, to myself.
I bid you the best as you 'travel' through the land of Breezy and her husband 'Bubbins' (his nick-name).
The music will go from beautiful waltz melodies; to soft love songs - dance, and then it's going to get a bit noisy before it gets done.
I think I pretty much said that in an earlier entry, but I just want to be sure you don't put your feet up; have that volume cranked to 'loud', and then get hit with a blast from
Dizzy Gillespie or Harry James.
There - now I 'done good' with all the explanations
and warnings I think...

0 comments: