CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

A MOM-LETTER DATED JANUARY 19, 2008 (portions)


Dear Daughter: I've been cleaning up all the cancer stuff today. All the insurance that people paid for me.

I am glad I have paid into Blue Cross so many years; it does pay to keep insurance. I can't thank you enough for the information you sent; the money, and all the phone calls - you'll never know how much it has meant to me.

This paper I'm writing on is some you sent me in the year of 1977 when we first moved here. I left all my Iris at the farm as this is a poor place to grow them. They love lots of sun.

The farm was such a special place to me with lots and lots of beautiful memories.

I don't know what I would have done without you kids - I have so many pretty things you have sent me, and I'd have never had them without you because my money has had to go for other things.

I worry about all of you kids with your health - at least you're all paying attention to it and that's good.

All of you kids have helped me so much with this cancer thing, and I'm so grateful to all of you for everything you've done to help.

Love, Mom

0 comments: